What it's all about


The Challenge: Stay away from the craft stores for ONE WHOLE YEAR! This, my friends, is a challenge for me. My craft room is ridiculously overflowing. I LOVE thinking/finding new fun crafts to create and then going to the store to collect the supplies. Unfortunately, many of these projects never get finished; some never even get started. So here I am, challenging myself to not buy any craft supplies and yet still create crafts everyday!
The Exceptions: Inevitably I will need to purchase things like adhesives, glue, and thread. Well maybe not thread... Also gifts are allowed. If a family or friend feels so inclinded to send me a gift of crafts supplies who am I to refuse? I may not finish a project a day, but I will at least try. I have two small children who take up most of my time. I also enjoy other crafts like quilting. Therefore, sometimes the projects just won't get done in a day. But, I promise to try my best!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 121: Stuffed Animal Sleeping Bags

These are going to be a little Christmas present for my daughter, hope she likes them!  I got the idea from pinterest of course!  I finished these a few days ago but since they are a present I have had to be sneaky about it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment