What it's all about


The Challenge: Stay away from the craft stores for ONE WHOLE YEAR! This, my friends, is a challenge for me. My craft room is ridiculously overflowing. I LOVE thinking/finding new fun crafts to create and then going to the store to collect the supplies. Unfortunately, many of these projects never get finished; some never even get started. So here I am, challenging myself to not buy any craft supplies and yet still create crafts everyday!
The Exceptions: Inevitably I will need to purchase things like adhesives, glue, and thread. Well maybe not thread... Also gifts are allowed. If a family or friend feels so inclinded to send me a gift of crafts supplies who am I to refuse? I may not finish a project a day, but I will at least try. I have two small children who take up most of my time. I also enjoy other crafts like quilting. Therefore, sometimes the projects just won't get done in a day. But, I promise to try my best!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 46: Rapunzel Baby Doll Dress

In March I got supplies to make my daughter two dresses for her doll.  I got one of them finished that resembles Cinderella. I never made the second one.  This one is suppose to resemble Rapunzel's dress.  That way when she plays dress up her doll can too!
Supplies

The finished dress (don't look too closely or you will see the mess I made with the liquid fray stop, good thing it's just a doll dress!)

The doll wearing the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment