What it's all about


The Challenge: Stay away from the craft stores for ONE WHOLE YEAR! This, my friends, is a challenge for me. My craft room is ridiculously overflowing. I LOVE thinking/finding new fun crafts to create and then going to the store to collect the supplies. Unfortunately, many of these projects never get finished; some never even get started. So here I am, challenging myself to not buy any craft supplies and yet still create crafts everyday!
The Exceptions: Inevitably I will need to purchase things like adhesives, glue, and thread. Well maybe not thread... Also gifts are allowed. If a family or friend feels so inclinded to send me a gift of crafts supplies who am I to refuse? I may not finish a project a day, but I will at least try. I have two small children who take up most of my time. I also enjoy other crafts like quilting. Therefore, sometimes the projects just won't get done in a day. But, I promise to try my best!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 98: Trunk or Treat Star Wars

This was my first experience with a trunk or treat.  I had less than two days to get it all together so I think overall it went pretty well. Although I am reminded of my age when probably half the people didn't know what the theme was, jeez! 
 
My little Chewbacca chillin' in his Millenium Falcon while the battle for the galaxy goes on in the trunk. I dressed as Princess Leia and no I am not including that pic. :)  The black board in the trunk has lights on it acting as stars.  They looked boring while it was still daylight, but much cooler when the sun went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment